Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Glucose Test

So this morning I had my glucose test done. I must say I didn't think the drink was too bad, although there was a bit of an aftertaste I could have done without. Other than taking a long time (you have to wait an hour after drinking it before they take your blood) things went well. Baby's heartbeat sounded good and the doc said everything was looking fine. We'll be going in more often from now on - we're going in 3 weeks and then every 2 weeks after that. The end is nearing! I can't wait for baby to arrive and to meet him or her!

1 comment:

mGk said...

Glad to hear your test wasn't so bad. I didn't think it was that bad either. Although I had to do it twice... (my doc circled the wrong test on the sheet and so they couldn't take my blood without approval. By the time they got a hold of her to ask the hour had passed and I had to do it all over again the next week.)

We are so excited for you and can't wait to see little Rud! Whoever he or she may be!

m&k&m&o