Saturday, December 22, 2007

Another Doctors Visit

So originally I was to have a visit with the doc this last Thursday, but they called earlier in the week and said that particular doctor was not going to be in the office that day, so we ended up rescheduling for yesterday afternoon. The visit yesterday went pretty much the same as the ones before it. Baby is head down, but has not dropped yet. I did find out which way baby is facing - he or she is laying on his or her side, facing to my left. I asked the doc about checking to see if I'm dilating any yet and she said no need to do that until next weeks visit. So essentually no progress going on, which I am finding very frustrating. The doctor did say (probably just to make me feel better) that she thought I would have the baby by the 31. And in any case they would not let me go past 41 1/2 weeks. So baby will definately be here by the end of the first full week in January.

Also, just to let you all know, the hospital's website will post a picture of baby once he or she is born. I think it will take them a day or two to get the picture up, but you are more than willing to check it out if you wish when the time comes. Just go to http://www.goodsamdayton.com/ and then click on growing family online nursery. There is a picture of a baby's face above it. They only put the first name and last initial of the baby up and the date he or she was born though. So you will be looking for a Quentin or a Geneva (unless we change our minds after meeting baby) R.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas from the E-Town Friends! Best wishes for the baby!

Love,
Binney
Lampi
Kevin
Traci
Ben
Wendy (Baby Fronk)
Kent
Becky
Steve
Rachel
Clayton
Mrs. Green
Mrs. Schori