Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dog?!

As the movers arrived last Saturday morning I opened the front door and the door from the garage into the house knowing they would need one or both open the entire time they were here. Aaron and I were standing in our new living room talking about something and I look over to see a smallish dog standing in our house! Aaron chased him out only for him to return. He did stay out after that, but I couldn't believe this dog just ran on into our house. Turns out he's the neighbor's dog and they aparently let him run loose all over the place. I took Q out for a walk this afternoon and the same little dog followed us part way. He never barked or tried jumping up on us or anything which was very good, but I still don't get why they let their dog run around wherever he wants to go all day long.

No comments: