Sunday, June 28, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Looking at the calendar it seems like all our weekends are filled with stuff to do. Friday we're meeting up with Julie, Jared, Jonas, Jesse (maybe Brock?) and probably my parents as well at the zoo. We've never taken Q to a zoo before so I'm excited to see his reactions to the animals.
The following weekend is a family reunion. They have it every year and I haven't been able to go in a long time.
Then we're off to Elgin for a family picnic. Although I'm wondering if we're going to end up missing Jonas' birthday party. Did you pick a weekend for that Julie?
The next weekend is my birthday and while we don't have anything planned, I'm sure something will come up!
August brings a wedding and my 10 year class reunion on the same day. We might just go to the downtown pub crawl the evening before and not make it to the cocktail party.
We're getting tickets to the Iowa State Fair and Aaron will probably take a day off of work so we can actually make it there.
And finally...we're going to be heading to Omaha for a customer appreciation thing that Cargill wants Aaron to go to.
Aaron and I are also hoping that we can get some of our college friends to meet at our house for a day sometime this summer. Plus I want to take Aaron and Q to Living History Farms and the Science Center. Where we're going to fit in all of this, I don't know. As for now, I'm procrastinating getting a grocery list put together so I can go to the store. :)

No comments: