Thursday, January 6, 2011

Update

We had great holiday's this year. Went to the in-laws for Thanksgiving and ate yummy food. Did Christmas morning here at home with Quentin and then drove up to my parent's for Christmas with them, my grandparents, my uncle, my sister and two of her three boys (the oldest went to Disneyworld with his dad). I loved how the little ones all wanted to play with someone else's gifts!
The following weekend was Quentin's 3rd birthday and both my parents and Aaron's parents came to help celebrate. So hard to believe he's three already! He had a great birthday and then we did our Christmas with Aaron's parents so there were even more gifts to open! It was a birthday/Christmas extravaganza! :)
Through all of this we have had people coming and working on our basement; adding a bedroom and bathroom down there so we will have a bedroom upstairs for our new little boy when he arrives. I'm starting to get a little anxious for them to finish. 5 weeks till my due date and they're just getting the drywall taped and mudded today. Next week we're supposed to get painting and tiling done (hopefully carpeting as well). Which just leaves the final electrical work and installation of toilet and sink and doors. Keeping my fingers crossed that in about 2 weeks this project will be finished!
After that we need to get everything arranged in baby's room and then sit back and wait for him to arrive. :)

No comments: