Friday, August 3, 2007

All's Well

Well this afternoon was another prenatal visit. It took a little doing to find the baby's heartbeat. He/she was hiding in the lower part of my uterus, but once again the doc said the heartbeat sounded good. The lab work went well too. They did take four vials of blood, but I didn't even feel faint this time around. Hooray! And next visit (finally!) they will do another ultrasound. We've got to wait another four weeks for that though. So sometime in the last week of this month we should have another picture of baby to show!

1 comment:

mGk said...

For some reason the weeks between doctors appointments seem more like months. By the time I was about to go back I would be so worried I would be in panic mode. I just wanted to hear the heartbeat again to know that everything was ok. I have to admit that I am a chronic worrier (kev will attest to that.)

I am glad to hear all is well. Have we thought about registering? And what colors are you doing the baby room? I wanna know everything!

Mo