Sunday, August 5, 2007

Baby's Room



Since I've been asked what color the baby's room will be I think I will post a picture of what it looks like. Aaron and I painted this right before we started trying to get pregnant last fall. I'm not sure how well the colors show up, so I'll explain. The lower 1/3 is a dark chocolate brown, while the upper 2/3 is a light, brighter green. I also made a stencil of an elephant and painted them on a white border between the brown and green colors. The inspiration for this room came from a baby bedding set found at Target.

1 comment:

mGk said...

Wow. I ask and I receive! I love the room! What did I expect from an interior designer aye? Love it love it love it! I can't wait to see the whole room! Maddy's room is a sad state right now. We tried to get everything done by the time she arrived, but alas... there is always more to be done. It is much better than it was right after she was born. At least there is stuff on the walls now!