Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Kicking Part II

Last night baby was kicking me quite a bit again. This time though I actually saw my belly poke up where baby kicked! I only saw about 2 or 3 of these kicks, but it was so exciting! Unfortunately, Aaron was not in the room when this happened and when I yelled for him to come, baby stopped kicking altogether. In any case this means that Aaron should be able to feel baby kicking real soon (if baby would cooperate and kick when he has his hand on my tummy). It was so amazing to not only feel the kicks, but to actually see them for the first time. I can't wait for Aaron to be able to experience them as well.

1 comment:

mGk said...

The first few times I could see Maddy kicking from the outside were a little like the movie Alien. It is pretty amazing though isn't it? The fun is just beginning!

mg